Main objectives of the research committee are to promote research activities of faculty members and students, to train the students about research procedures and formalities, to collaborate with other research centres and colleges, to organize workshops on research methodology, how to select research topics, how to go for literature review etc. and to mentor the students on how to make research papers.
Highlights of Research Related Activities :
1. Management Research grant of Rs.50,000 for faculty pursuing PhD .
2. Peer reviewed International Research Journal “International Journal of Interdisciplinary Knowledge”
3. Teachers and Students are encouraged to participate in programmes like Avishkar, the State level inter – university research conference :
4. Dr. Sujata Dhopte, Prof. Rajiv Karnik participated and presented their research work at Mumbai University”. Four students Adil Damani, Mall Gopesh, Manish Prasad, Nayan Nahar participated in Research Convention Avsihkar. Adil Damani secured first rank in the competition and was selected for Avishkar, the State level Inter University Research Convention.
5. Faculty members are motivated to present and publish research papers at various seminars and peer reviewed research journals.
6. Registration fees of faculty members for participating in seminars workshops etc is reimbursed
7. Faculty members are encouraged to write Text books
|Advisor :||Dr. Mrs. Krushna Gandhi|
|Convener :||Dr. Rajiv Karnik|
|Members :||Dr. Sujata Dhopte|
|Dr. Manisha Dandghawal|
|Prof. Sampurnanand Varma|