- Admission to the College is to be taken through our learner-friendly Online Admission System.
- Students shall “login” to our Admission portal E-Pravesh i.e. https://admission.mkscollege.edu.in and submit their admission form online.
- All the instructions and updates will be available on the site from time to time.
- Online payment of fees: Payment of the College fees can be made online through any one of the several Payment Gateways provided and available on Online Admission portal E-Pravesh which can be accessed by opening the website https://admission.mkscollege.edu.in
The management of the college does not accept any donation or capitation fee for admission to any of the programs. The public is cautioned not be misled by any miscreants who promise admission to this college against donation. Further there is no Management Quota offered by the college. All admissions are purely on merit.
Ragging is strictly prohibited in the college premises and outside. Any student indulging in any activity that may be construed as ragging, directly or indirectly, will face severe action which could even lead to expulsion from the college.
- Every student must obtain on admission, the Identity Card which must have his/her photograph duly attested and present it for inspection on demand. It is compulsory for every student to wear the identity card on the campus area
- Any loss or damage to the I-card must be reported to the college office and if required the college office will issue a duplicate I-card against payment of Rs. 500/-. Student will not be allowed in the examination hall without valid I-card.
- Every student is required to maintain a minimum of 75% attendance in each term in each subject, failing which the college authorities may not allow the student to appear at the final examination as per Board/University norms.
- Students must not loiter in the college premises while the classes are going on.
- In case of illness, the Principal should be informed by the parents personally.
- Students must not attend classes other than own, without the permission of the Principal.
- Smoking, chewing tobacco, chewing gum is strictly prohibited in the college premises.
- Disciplinary action will be taken against students found using cell phones, pagers, walkmans, or any other electronic devices.
- Use of Cell phones, is strictly prohibited in the college premises. Cell phones of all such students found using them on the college premises shall be confiscated. Breach of this rule will be treated as an act of indiscipline and will attract fine upto Rs. 500/-
- Students are required to maintain discipline and orderly conduct & refrain from engaging in any unruly behavior.
- The students, while studying in the college, if found indulging in anti-national activities contrary to the provision of the Acts and Laws enforced by Government or in any activity contrary to rules of discipline, will be liable to be expelled from the college without any notice by the Principal of the College.
- No society or Association shall be formed in the college and no person invited to address a meeting without the Principal’s prior permission.
- No person shall be invited to address or entertain the students of the college without the prior permission of the Principal.
- No student shall collect any money or contribution for picnic, trip, educational visit to some places, get-together, study notes, charity or any other activity without prior written permission from the Principal.
- No Picnic, Trip, Party, outing or get together shall be organized by the student without obtaining specific written permission from the Principal.
- All the departments of the college (Gymkhana, Library etc) will work according to the Rules made on their behalf from time to time by the Principal.
- It is the responsibility of the student to read notice boards and visit the college Website regularly for important announcements made by the college office from time to time. They will not be excused or be given any concession on ground of ignorance.
- Students are expected to take proper care of all the college property and keeping the premises clean. Damaging college property e.g. disfiguring walls, doors, windows and fittings or damaging furniture, misuse of A.Cs, Mikes and fans such other activities will be considered breach of discipline. Breach of this Rule will attract heavy fine as well as disciplinary action.
- Students should not leave their books, valuables and other belonging in the classroom.
- The college is not responsible for the lost property. However, students may make a claim for the lost property at the office, if it is deposited in the college office.
- Students applying for certificates, testimonials, etc. and those requiring the Principal’s signature on any kind of document or application should first contact the College office from inquiry counter. Student should not bring any paper directly to the Principal for his/her signature.
- If, for any reason, the continuance of a student in the College is, in the opinion of the Principal, detrimental to the best interest of the College, the Principal may ask such a student to leave the college without assigning any reason.
- Students joining the college are bound by the rules and regulations of the college.
- Every student of this college shall abide by the Discipline Rules of the college related to all its departments. Insubordination, abusive language or misconduct on the part of a student are sufficient reasons for his/her suspension or dismissal.
- Course once selected by the student will not be changed.
- In all disputes and controversial matters, the decision of the Principal & appropriate authorities shall be final and binding on students as well as parents.